The Day Of:
- Apply sunscreen at home before class.
- Bring two dry towels.
- Swim diapers are mandatory for those who are not potty trained.
- Please trim nails and pull hair back off the face.
- Swimmers in the Beginner and Intermediate classes are encouraged to not wear goggles. If swimmers are used to them they may be worn, however, they can very easily become a distraction. Swimmers in the swim team prep classes are encouraged to wear goggles, as they would be expected to on a swim team.
- There will be access to a bathroom. However, it is encouraged for children to come and go in their swim suits.
- There is a swingset in my backyard. Children not swimming may play on the playground. However, these children need to be supervised by an adult at all times and may not be a distraction to those children in the water. I will ask the parents to be sensitive to the needs of the children in the water and monitor nonswimming children accordingly.
- Deposit is due by May 1st.
- Balance is due on the first day of class.
- I will confirm your class date and time after I receive your deposit and the weekend before your child’s class by email. If you need to make any changes, please call immediately!